Student Health CoP Roundtable – December 10
Do you run a peer health program? Are you looking to improve your program? Are you thinking about starting a program and looking for some help? The Canadian Association of College and University Student Services (CACUSS) is looking to coordinate a discussion around Peer Health Programs at campuses across Canada and we would love for you to join in!
Date: Thursday, December 10th.
Time: 12:00p.m (ET), 10:00a.m (MT), 9:00am (PT), 1:00p.m (AT)
Duration: 120 minutes
The following questions will be part of the discussion taking place on:
1) How long has your institution been running your peer health program?
2) How many students do you have?
3) Are the students paid/volunteer?
4) What is the time commitment of the students?
5) What does the training look like?
6) How do you recruit your students?
7) How do you assess your program?
To register, please click here.