Connect ● Learn ● Share ● Collaborate
CICMH’s Campus Mental Health Community of Practice was created to help facilitate and support knowledge sharing and collaboration among Ontario’s post-secondary sector, which includes student services, counselling, accessibility, health, faculty, administration, student leaders and community partners.
You can participate in CICMH’s community of practice by attending Summit Meetings and joining our Online Platform. Join now and:
- Build connections and support each other in campus mental health related work
- Find out what campus mental health programs, practices and policies exist at other campuses
- Share knowledge, experience, expertise and innovative programs and practices
- Access up-to-date info, events and resources
- Participate in discussion groups and work together to address key issues and gaps, reduce replication, optimize resources, and develop systemic solutions
- Post questions to community members and respond to others
- Ask our monthly expert (e.g., expertise includes: legal, trauma, addictions, psychiatry, etc.) questions
- Participate in learning and professional development opportunities via webinars, etc.