Transitioning from the COVID-19 School Experience
An OBSPA Discussion Paper
This document is designed to elicit collaborative dialogue with education partners by identifying key questions to build on current observations, identify the need for further study, and to create a frame for a new vision for school. This document builds on OPSBA’s two former documents, What if? and A Vision for Learning and Teaching in a Digital Age.
The discussion document will explore the following questions:
- What are we observing during the COVID-19 Experience?
- What does the emerging research tell us?
- What do we need to find out?
- What should we do about what we know?
- What could school look like in the years beyond the COVID-19 pandemic?