- The 5Qs of this Toolkit
- 1.0 What is Evaluation?
- 2.0 Planning Your Evaluation
- 2.1 Assessing Readiness
- 2.2 Building an Evaluation Plan
- 2.3 Section Summary
- 3.0 Conducting Your Evaluation
- 3.1 Understanding the Ethics of Data Collection
- 3.2 Designing the Tools and Collecting your Data
- 3.3 Inputting, Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- 3.4 Section Summary
- 4.0 Sharing and Learning
- 5.0 Evaluation Projects
- Resource List
- Partner Resources
- Bibliography and References
- Appendix 1: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix 2: Case Study Answers
- Appendix 3: Worksheets & Templates
Home > CICMH Toolkits > Evaluation Toolkit > The 5Qs of this Toolkit > What is this toolkit about (what are its goals)?
What is this toolkit about (what are its goals)?
The goals of this toolkit are to:
- Build the capacity of frontline staff offering mental health and addictions programs and services on campuses in Ontario to evaluate the effectiveness of their work.
- Provide frontline staff with clear, accessible and relevant tools both online and in print that they can use to support their evaluation work.
- Support the ongoing use of evaluation as a critical tool to ensure that mental health and addictions services on campuses are evidence-based and meeting the needs of their students.
- Develop an online evaluation resource that can grow with the needs of its audience by offering built-in feedback mechanisms.