Northern College completed an Evaluation Plan for their campus-wide Mental Health Strategy using the Evaluation Toolkit templates and content as a guide. The following is a copy of their evaluation plan.
5.0 Evaluation Projects
In April 2018, CICMH launched the Evaluation Capacity Project with the goal of building the evaluation capacity of front-line staff and student leaders in the post-secondary sector in Ontario. Each project site was linked with an evaluation champion to help them on their individual projects.
George Brown College
- The 5Qs of this Toolkit
- 1.0 What is Evaluation?
- 2.0 Planning Your Evaluation
- 2.1 Assessing Readiness
- 2.2 Building an Evaluation Plan
- 2.3 Section Summary
- 3.0 Conducting Your Evaluation
- 3.1 Understanding the Ethics of Data Collection
- 3.2 Designing the Tools and Collecting your Data
- 3.3 Inputting, Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- 3.4 Section Summary
- 4.0 Sharing and Learning
- 5.0 Evaluation Projects
- Resource List
- Partner Resources
- Bibliography and References
- Appendix 1: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix 2: Case Study Answers
- Appendix 3: Worksheets & Templates