Northern College completed an Evaluation Plan for their campus-wide Mental Health Strategy using the Evaluation Toolkit templates and content as a guide. The following is a copy of their evaluation plan.
5.0 Evaluation Projects
In April 2018, CICMH launched the Evaluation Capacity Project with the goal of building the evaluation capacity of front-line staff and student leaders in the post-secondary sector in Ontario. Each project site was linked with an evaluation champion to help them on their individual projects.
University of Guelph
University of Guelph completed an Evaluation Plan to evaluate their Student Wellness Navigators. The following is a copy of their project summary.
George Brown College
Algonquin College created an Evaluation Plan to assess the impact of Algonquin College Counselling Services on resilience and coping in Algonquin College students. The following is a copy of their project summary.
- The 5Qs of this Toolkit
- 1.0 What is Evaluation?
- 2.0 Planning Your Evaluation
- 2.1 Assessing Readiness
- 2.2 Building an Evaluation Plan
- 2.3 Section Summary
- 3.0 Conducting Your Evaluation
- 3.1 Understanding the Ethics of Data Collection
- 3.2 Designing the Tools and Collecting your Data
- 3.3 Inputting, Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- 3.4 Section Summary
- 4.0 Sharing and Learning
- 5.0 Evaluation Projects
- Resource List
- Partner Resources
- Bibliography and References
- Appendix 1: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix 2: Case Study Answers
- Appendix 3: Worksheets & Templates