- The 5Qs of this Toolkit
- 1.0 What is Evaluation?
- 2.0 Planning Your Evaluation
- 2.1 Assessing Readiness
- 2.2 Building an Evaluation Plan
- 2.3 Section Summary
- 3.0 Conducting Your Evaluation
- 3.1 Understanding the Ethics of Data Collection
- 3.2 Designing the Tools and Collecting your Data
- 3.3 Inputting, Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- 3.4 Section Summary
- 4.0 Sharing and Learning
- 5.0 Evaluation Projects
- Resource List
- Partner Resources
- Bibliography and References
- Appendix 1: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix 2: Case Study Answers
- Appendix 3: Worksheets & Templates
2.3 Section Summary
What have we learned so far?
An evaluation plan is an important guide in ensuring that your evaluation goes smoothly while yielding useful results. While the steps outlined here can guide you in developing a strong plan this is not a static process. It can be customized to suit your needs and as your mental health and addictions program or service evolves on campus so will your evaluation plan. Consider your plan a living document that aims to support your ongoing evaluation goals.