- The 5Qs of this Toolkit
- 1.0 What is Evaluation?
- 2.0 Planning Your Evaluation
- 2.1 Assessing Readiness
- 2.2 Building an Evaluation Plan
- 2.3 Section Summary
- 3.0 Conducting Your Evaluation
- 3.1 Understanding the Ethics of Data Collection
- 3.2 Designing the Tools and Collecting your Data
- 3.3 Inputting, Analyzing and Interpreting Data
- 3.4 Section Summary
- 4.0 Sharing and Learning
- 5.0 Evaluation Projects
- Resource List
- Partner Resources
- Bibliography and References
- Appendix 1: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix 2: Case Study Answers
- Appendix 3: Worksheets & Templates
- 6.0 Apply to the Evaluation Capacity Program for 2021-2022
1.3 What’s Your Evaluation Type? Section Summary
The Student Health Centre at Fortumas College has a peer counselling service for students experiencing stress, depression or anxiety related to their post-secondary education experience. In addition to peer counselling, they also develop educational brochures on anxiety and depression. They want to evaluate how well their services and the brochures are working.
The student leader for the counselling service has produced a list of questions that are focused on both process and outcome related aspects of their services. Indicate which of the following questions are asking about process and which are asking about outcomes.